Additional marketing occurs during the various phases of the new construction.
New construction goes through many stages prior to completion. The MAPropertiesOnline team have a comprehensive marketing plan for new construction that incorporates many of these stages, and allows the buyer to visualize the layout and finishes of a home prior to its completion. Buyers are far more likely to make an offer on a home prior to its completion if they can get a visual and spatial understanding of the home. This means, for a builder, less risk that the home sits on the market unsold after its completion and assures great cash flow.
The MAPropertiesOnline team market a home at 3 different stages of the construction of the new home.
- Plans - when you have completed plans for the home, and the plans have been permitted by the town
- Partially built - at a point when the home has room definition and walls have been plastered
- Finished - finish work complete, and the home is staged
Print media channels
RLE Luxury magazine
The 'Grand Reveal' Open House
- Handwritten invitations sent out to buyers and the neighborhood
- Live music, either pianist or harpist
- Food for Open House attendees
Digital media channels
Inclusion in the RE/MAX Collections website
'Fly through the home off the plans' technology
3D tour created at two stages of the new construction
When the home has some room definition:
When the home has been finished and staged:
Social media channels
It's important to understand the value of Facebook in marketing a home.
Buyers do not go on Facebook to search for a home, but buyers who are searching for a home are on Facebook!
The MAPropertiesOnline team heavily promote a home on Facebook. Buyer engagement in promotions feeds into our promotion of the new construction. We have 2 types of promotions which are heavily involved in our new construction campaigns. With massive Facebook user engagement and then subsequent 'We listened to you. Come and see the finished product' promotion we engage with thousands of people within a 10 mile radius of Lexington.
- 'What color exterior?' promotion
- 'What kitchen would you prefer?' promotion
An example of typical engagement with these types of Facebook ad campaigns is shown below.